- What’s your minimum order quantity?Our MOQ is 1200 pcs per design with 2 different colors and mixed sizes, but we require 3000 pcs or above per order/shipment
- Do you provide samples?
We are able to offer prototype samples with available closest material for your reference before you place your bulk order. So, you could experience our quality and workmanship.
- Can we mix design to hit the MOQ?
Yes, you can combine several styles to meet MCQ/MOQ of fabrics. We are willing to start with small quantity for test order.
- What is your key products or your strengths?
We are able to offer almost all kinds of knitted fabrics with various fabrication from basic such as regular cotton, polyester, TC, CVC, coolmax, coolmax wool, merino wool, nylon and eco friendly qualities as tencel, bamboo, modal, organic cotton, supima cotton, recycled polyester, recycled nylon. Also, knitted garments includes activewear, workwear, hospital wear, kids wear, underwear, casual & fashion wear.
- Do you have facilities to do printing and embroidery?
Yes, you just need to send us the layout/artwork or your idea and we can develop accordingly. Our certified printing factories can make all kinds of printing such as sublimation, screen-print, foil, rubber, glitter, patch, plastisol, oil, water base, heat transfer, PU and many more.
- Have you got design or technical team?
Yes, we have very strong & professional technical and development teams who can work with you or your designer from very beginning of the products (from pictures or just idea) up to final design, production and delivery. They can work independently to suggest the construction, proper materials, accessories as well as product performance and appearance.
- What’s the lead time for the samples and how do you charge?
Normally it will take 3-5 days for sampling. We charge at first and will refund 100% to bulk order once fixed.
- What is the lead time of a normal order?
Normally, that is 6-8 weeks. We are able to offer NOS (order never out of stock – grey fabric/finished garment) that can help to improve the lead time.
- What about the shipment and how do you charge?
It can be by sea or air or courier. The charge depends on agreed delivery terms, weight or CBM as well as the destination you want.
- What are your payment terms?
Our payment terms: Wire transfer, T/T or L/C